Women in Construction – West Coast Conference has teamed up with CultureSync to offer a pre-conference Leadership Workshop.
- March 30, 2017
- 9:00-11:30 a.m.
- Registration cost $70.00 per person
- Total tickets to be sold 50
To be a highly effective leader, regardless of your title, it is vital to understand your tribe and yourself. A tribe is a group of 20 to 150 people that form naturally, in which everyone knows everyone else, or at least knows of them. In this highly interactive session filled with practical leadership tools, Harte Logan shows leaders how to identify their organization’s tribal stage, find the leverage points and outline an action plan to create a culture for maximum impact, results and team stability.
A key component of this action plan is knowing and appreciating your personal and team learning styles. This session uses an efficient and effective assessment tool that allows for an in-depth exploration of different styles. The emerging awareness builds understanding and appreciation for the individuals’ strengths and the necessity for diversity of style for maximum results.
In this session, you will…
- Discover how to be a more impactful leader by identifying and assessing your organizations’ or teams’ culture
- Learn simple and effective strategies for upgrading culture
- Identify the core values and shared values of your organization or team
- Discover and appreciate your personal learning style
- Uncover new methods to identify others learning styles